As we age, we lose these healthy, protective hormones needed to keep our bodies running smoothly. And, hormone imbalances can affect both men and women. The good news is that most can be easily corrected where we can replace what our bodies are lacking that causes age-related issues.
Bioidentical Hormone Pellets, IV Therapy
Bioidentical Hormones / Pellet Replacement
If you are having some of these symptoms you may need to replace the natural hormones that you once had…
Are you feeling fatigued or tired?
Are you gaining weight especially around your midsection?
Having trouble sleeping?
Decreased sex drive?
Are you having a decline in memory or mental clarity?
Experiencing depression or mood swings?
Having muscle tension, joint pain, or headaches?
FAQs on Bioidentical Hormones
- Hormone Replacement Therapy via subcutaneous implants has been used with great success in Europe and Australia since 1938. It has been available in the United States since 1990. (Greenblatt 49, Mishnell 41, Cantrill 84, Stanczyk 88)
- Pellets deliver consistent, physiologic levels of hormones and avoid the fluctuations of hormone levels seen with other methods of delivery (Greenblatt 49, Thom 81, Cantrill 84, Stanczyk 88)
- Estrogen delivered by subcutaneous implants maintains the normal ratio of estradiol to estrone (Thom 81, Stanczyk 88, Owen 92, Cravioto 01)
- Hormones delivered by the subcutaneous implants bypass the liver, do not affect clotting factors and do not increase the risk of thrombosis (Notelovitz 87, Seed 00).
- Testosterone delivered subcutaneously by pellet implant is cardiac protective, unlike oral, synthetic methyl-testosterone (Sands 97, Worboys 00)
- Testosterone delivered by pellet implantation does not adversely affect blood pressure, lipid levels, glucose or liver functions (Burger 84, Farish 84, Fletcher 86, Barlow 86, Notelovitz 84, Stanczyk 88, Davis 95, 00, Sands 97, Seed 00, Cravioto 01)
Hormone Pellets as a Hormone Replacement Therapy are the most physiological option available. The convenience, affordability and safety of pellet therapy far exceed the other options. Hormone fluctuation and deficiencies are treatable. The symptoms are not necessary. There are safe treatment options. Schedule your appointment for a complete hormone therapy evaluation as soon as possible!!!!
Sign up to receive Dr. Myra’s free newsletter